Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What I'm in Love With {Linky Party}

First Grade Blue Skies is hosting a linky party to show decorative things we would love to have for a new school year. I've actually been thinking about how to unify my classroom more this year so it was a great time for this linky party!

I mentioned in my previous post about my lime green and blue baskets and rugs. Well, these would be perfect additions to that color scheme. Unfortunately, there aren't many products that Creative Teaching Press carries with this design. :(




I'd really love a few of these in lime green and blue for seating in a cozy reading corner or at my guided reading table. Walmart has these pretty cheap right now with all the college dorm stuff. The added bonus is the storage inside of them!



I also absolutely adore the dots on black pattern from CTP. I actually have a couple of products with this pattern already so I may try to add to that. I need a new cursive alphabet anyway. Sure, it has lots of colors, but it includes my lime green and shades of blue. They have several products to choose from with this design. Plus, the dots are so stinkin' cute!


So what are you loving for your classroom these days? Link up and share your wish list!

3 comments:

  1. I've been looking at those seats too! I might buy one a month until I have 5 or 6, then it won't feel like I'm spending so much!!

    So glad to find another 4th grade blog!!!

    ♥Rebecca
    Create●Teach●Share
    Create●Share●Inspire

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those storage boxes! I found ROUND ones today, and fell in love! It would really match in my room because I am decorating with polka dots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! Thanks for joining the party!!
    I'm a new follower!
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete