Saturday, August 27, 2011

Target Always Comes Through

I posted about not being able to find the blue saucer chair I wanted a few weeks ago and sent out an SOS here. Well, someone suggested trying Target. Leave it to Target to have what I wanted.

I saw it advertised a couple of weeks ago and headed straight to my nearest Target. Even though it's not the same color as the one I originally wanted, I still love the chair I found there and think it fits in pretty well with my classroom library. Plus, $17.99 can't be beat. {Even the ones I saw at TJ Maxx were $30 and they weren't even the right color.} Thanks to those who suggested Target in their comments. I should've checked there first. :)


My kiddos love getting to sit in it and curl up with a good book. Happy Saturday, friends!

16 comments:

  1. Yay! Totally love your color choice :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that everything is so coordinated. It looks great! ~ Amanda The Teaching Thief

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just have to love Target!! Wish I had one closer.
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you as one of my top 10 blogs!! Go here to view my post:
    http://frogsandcupcakes.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-top-10-list.html

    Go here to claim your award:
    http://www.teachingblogaddict.com/2011/05/top-10.html

    (Sorry, I am having issues with my direct links right now!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wahoo! I nominated you for "The Versatile Blogger" award! Go back to my blog: messyjofu.blogspot.com for more info!! Thanks for being awesome!

    http://messyjofu.blogspot.com/2011/09/blogging-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm stopping by to present the Versatile Blogger Award to you!!

    frogsandcupcakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a few months late, but I have the same exact chair! - Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello!!! I just wanted you to know I am giving you the Liebster Blog Award! Have a fabulous day :)

    www.youcanmakethesunshineanytime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've enjoyed reading your blog this year. You are a part of the inspiration for me to start my own blog. Thanks for all of the great ideas!

    Elizabeth

    Fun in Room 4B

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats! I'm your 100th follower! WHOOT! :)

    http://www.our-cool-school.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! Can you tell me where you got your rug for your reading area? Thanks!
    Holly
    bearcom1000@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just awarded you the One Lovely Blog Award! Come check it out http://ericashep.blogspot.com/2012/07/winner-july-currently-and-lovely-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi! I was wondering where you got your rug - my classroom is the same color scheme and I ADORE that rug!! Thanks!

    kari.v.lockwood@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks great! My friend and I were just looking at those the other day! I have to get my room ready so I can see if I have room for them! Did you see the black one that was basically all bungie cords? It was super bouncy!!

    http://fourthgradefeedingfrenzy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your reading corner ...so cute!

    ReplyDelete